First things first, if you haven’t had your child’s eyes checked – make sure to schedule an eye exam. Even if your child may not be complaining about their vision, it’s always important to have an optometrist take a look.
Eye exams will determine:
-If your child will need to wear glasses
-The health of your child’s eyes
-If your child’s eyes are developing at a normal rate
-Other potential factors regarding your child’s eyes and vision
If your child passes with flying colors and doesn’t need glasses, great! If you discover your child needs glasses, that is still great! Finding out your child needs glasses is not the end of the world – there are several advantages to your child wearing glasses (and looking cute while doing so)!
- They will perform better in school
- Many stylish options to choose from – Jonas Paul Eyewear has so many style options and colors to choose from, all at an affordable price point.
- Eye protection – glasses will help protect your child’s eyes from dirt or dust
- Glasses can help prevent vision problems from occurring down the road
- They will teach your child responsibility – putting on glasses everyday will teach your children to be responsible and make sure they are keeping their glasses safe
- Your child will look so cute in glasses (trust us!)
Finding a [Perfect] Pair:
When searching for a perfect pair of glasses – it can be overwhelming. Where do you start? What should you look for?
Instead of driving around town to multiple optical stores or ordering a pair offline without the option to try on the frames, at Jonas Paul Eyewear we offer a free home try-on kit where you can order a small or large kit and have 5 styles delivered right to your doorstep. Not only is this convenient, but it is also fun! Kids love trying on all different styles and modeling them for the whole family to see.
After finding the pair you love, you can order online, send over your prescription and expect your glasses to be ready within a week. So quick! Think of all the time/stress you save when you don’t have to drive around to every store.
Teach your kids to be gentle with their eyewear.
- Make sure they don’t set the frames down on the lenses, causing them to scratch
- Glasses should be taken off with both hands
- Always keep an eyeglass case on hand
- Glasses should be cleaned on a daily basis
Any other tips you have that you noticed while your child is wearing glasses? We would love to know!
-the JPE team
from Jonas Paul Eyewear – News https://jonaspauleyewear.com/blogs/news/what-to-expect-when-your-child-wears-glasses
from Jonas Paul Frames http://jonaspaulframes.tumblr.com/post/154678940837